"I am all in favor of the skeptical mind. Do not believe anything unless you have experienced it. Do not believe anything - go on questioning, however long it takes." - Osho

Wednesday, 27 April 2011

An introduction to scepticism, and me.

I'm Beccy, I'm 16, and I'm a sceptic.

Now the AA bit is over, I'll just say straight out that I feel like I want to contribute to the sceptical movement more, by creating a blog that I hope will be accessible for young people, but still respectable enough to be appreciated by everyone. I hope, mind. No promises.

Also I'm used to writing skeptic instead of sceptic, but I'm Scottish so I'll try to remember to spell it the British way. Don't kill me.

And apparently, AA doesn't have many benefits. Just sayin'.

2 comments:

  1. Heard about you on Skeptics Guide today. Keep up the blogging. It's great to see young smart people. Greetings from Wisconsin.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for checking out the blog :)

    Beccy.

    ReplyDelete