"I am all in favor of the skeptical mind. Do not believe anything unless you have experienced it. Do not believe anything - go on questioning, however long it takes." - Osho

Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Psychics, and that horoscope thing!

And I shall go forth, and I shall educate thee about the dangers of Sylvia Browne, John Edwards and psychic surgeries...

Perhaps not in that tone. Though. Just sayin'.

I was talking to a couple of my friends today about what I should do my next longer, editorial-style piece on, and we settled on a take-down of psychics. One of them wanted me to tackle astrology as well, but it's a pretty separate issue so I'll save it for another time.

If you want a little something to research in the meantime though, look up this bundle of supernatural joy.


Her name is Sylvia Browne. You can see her various FAIL moments plastered all over the web. I do not like this woman very much. And I can't promise to stay away from the ad-hominem attacks, because she's too much of an idiot. But hopefully you can see through that to the actual evidence, whenever I get round to ruining psychics with words.

And if you're not sure what ad-hom means, this is a brill wee site to get your brain ticking. Have a read and tell me what you're thinking. 

Also, if you have any suggestions of what you would like me to write longer pieces on, give me a bell (or just a comment but a bell would be cool).

No comments:

Post a Comment