"I am all in favor of the skeptical mind. Do not believe anything unless you have experienced it. Do not believe anything - go on questioning, however long it takes." - Osho

Monday, 9 May 2011

A quick update...

Just promising everyone that I'm alive. I'm annoyed that I haven't had time to write a decent post; such is life I'm afraid. Had my biology exam today, kind of thankful it's over, but there are a bunch more this week and next I'll have to deal with before I write a proper post again.

Studying is a bore. I started drawing fractals yesterday instead, and generally doodling, before slapping myself like a bootcamp leader, and yelling in my own face to hurry up and get some work done. So I did, eventually. But I still prefer doodling.


But cheers to everyone checking the blog out- I promise it won't be this lame in a couple of weeks. Life, sadly, is interfering at the moment. Also- vote on my poll and look at the stats. They're hilarious! It's pretty obvious that most of my readers have been directed here from the Skeptic's Guide!


Ciao! Beccy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment