"I am all in favor of the skeptical mind. Do not believe anything unless you have experienced it. Do not believe anything - go on questioning, however long it takes." - Osho

Thursday, 30 June 2011

Busy week, and holidays.

Yes, I am a lame blogger; I've been incredibly busy. I've been jaunting about pretending to have a life (I don't).

I am also going on holiday at 7am tomorrow, to lovely Florida. I will hopefully see some juicy yummy pseudoscience that I can blog about on the netty-book whilst I am away, however I'm not sure my resort has wifi. Oh well. We shall see!

I have a wee post scheduled for Monday on Teen Skepchick, so give it a look when I'm gone please!

Yeah I'm really tired. See you in two weeks, when I will have stopped pretending not to be socially awkward!

No comments:

Post a Comment