"I am all in favor of the skeptical mind. Do not believe anything unless you have experienced it. Do not believe anything - go on questioning, however long it takes." - Osho

Saturday, 25 June 2011

Microblog: Super sand!


Researchers have come up with a new way to clean dirty water- and the promising venture could be a low-cost way to purify water in developing countries. This awesome technology involves coating sand grains in graphite (yes, the stuff in pencils) and running water through it- apparently draining the water of many pollutants.

P.S. I've been really busy the last week, hence lack of blog posts. However, look what I have! It's my interview with Sue Blackmore! Admittedly, only the first half. I recommend it, though, it's fascinating. And took me four hours to transcribe half of it. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment